Commercial Property for Lease in Northeast Austin
Favored by young families and seniors, Northeast Austin is centrally located and provides easy access to major roadways. From this area, it’s easy to get to downtown Austin or go shopping on the northern side of town or in nearby Round Rock, TX.
It’s also a short drive to tech companies on the North West side of Austin, which employ many residents in the area. It has seen significant growth over the past decade but still retains its peacefulness and affordability.
Types of Commercial Lease Space:
Retail Spaces in Northeast Austin, Texas
Gateway Shopping Center
Gateway is one of Austin’s most popular shopping destinations. It’s a modern, diverse shopping center, ensuring something for everyone.
- This 500,000 square foot property is owned and managed by Washington Prime Group.
- It houses Regal Gateway Stadium 16 & IMAX theater and over 30 stores including key retailers Saks Fifth Avenue, Crate & Barrel, and Whole Foods Market.
- Shoppers will find a variety of services, including day spas, investment services, and cellular service providers.
Springdale Shopping Center
Springdale Shopping Center is located on Ed Bluestein Blvd. in NE Austin. It offers shoppers fast food, groceries, and discount stores.
- This shopping center is owned and managed by Sembler Company. It houses 12 restaurants and a wide variety of stores and services.
- The center spans 167,677 square feet.
- It provides pedestrian access to nearby neighborhoods and Lyndon B. Johnson High School.
The Arboretum is an upmarket, outdoor shopping center. With easy access to leading retailers, it is one of Austin’s premier shopping destinations.
- This 195,000 square foot property is owned and managed by Washington Prime Group.
- It houses over 40 shops and restaurants, many of which are upscale.
- The shopping center provides a park-like setting, providing a unique shopping experience.
Office Spaces in NorthEast Austin, Texas
This 61,041 square foot office building is on the cover of 183 US-290 East, providing excellent visibility from the highway.
- This property is owned and managed by AQUILA, an Austin real-estate firm.
- It is conveniently located near Wal-Mart and many restaurants.
Warehouse Spaces in NorthEast Austin, Texas
1001 W. Howard Lane
This warehouse/office space covers nearly 100,000 square feet in the heart of the I-35 business corridor.
- The property is owned and managed by Live Oak Real Estate Development, Brokerage & Services.
- The facility has more than 21 dock high loading doors for easy loading and unloading of cargo.
- Outdoor storage and trailer parking are available.
Cameron Center is comprised of five free-standing industrial buildings in Austin’s largest mixed-use business park, Walnut Creek Business District Park.
- The Cameron Center is owned and managed by Live Oak Real Estate Development, Brokerage & Services.
- Located in the Triple Freeport Tax Zone, which offers a break on inventory taxes under certain circumstances.
- Conveniently located to major employers and the intersection of highway 183 and highway 290.
Medical Spaces in NorthEast Austin, Texas
Midtown Medical I
This is a four-story Class A medical office space located in the heart of the medical district, located within walking distance of Seton Hospital and the Heart Hospital.
- This property is owned by HTH Capital, Ltd.
- Available space varies from +/- 1000 square feet to 3,650 square feet.
- An attached parking garage provides ample parking for employees and patients.
Midtown Medical II
Midtown Medical II is a new, energy-efficient, Class A medical office building centrally located at the intersection of 38th Street and Lamar Blvd.
- This property is owned and managed by HTH Capital, Ltd.
- Midtown Medical II sits across the street from Heart Hospital of Austin and the main campus of Seton.
- This property offers a 16,000 square foot full-service imaging/diagnostics center.
Local economic data for Northeast Austin, Texas
Northeast Austin is a very affordable area of the city, with many homes falling in the $100,000-$300,000 range. Top tech companies such as IBM, Samsung, and Dell, have established offices in NE Austin and employ many residents of this area.
Contact us today and let us help you find the perfect space for your business.
Start Your Search Today